Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Current Trainers

Here are my current trainers. They are the New Balance 740 running shoe. I currently love them. They are 11 ounces so they are fairly heavy, but I like decently heavy trainers.




Runners world stated "The 740 is hard to categorize. It has enough stability features to correct mild overpronation and plenty of cushioning without a lot of extra weight. But it's also a little higher off the ground and has a looser-fitting forefoot than most shoes. For our wear-testers, this meant they liked the fit and feel of the heel and midfoot, but some complained that the toebox was way too open. Recommended for runners looking for a fast-feeling stability shoe with lots of space to spread their toes."

Now I am mainly a mid foot striker and these shoes do indeed strike heel first, but after using them for a while the shoe sort of adjusted to my foot and I have a nice natural strike now.

No comments:

Post a Comment